Serving All of New England
Cave Girl Field Hockey programs provide young athletes the opportunity to become better players by learning from some of the best coaches and players in the game. We provide quality instruction and healthy competition in a fun, supportive playing environment. Each player receives both individual and group instruction under an excellent player/coach ratio. All players are exposed to advanced techniques and the fundamental skills of field hockey and lacrosse.
The foundation of our field hockey curriculum is based on the US Futures Program as our camp is a USFHA Sanctioned Partner Camp. All levels of experience and ability are welcome and encouraged to participate in all of the Cave Girl programs as we group players according to age and skill.
2018 Program Registration Open
NEW - 1 Night Only Goalie Clinic
Middle and High School Goalies - New and Experienced
Monday, 8/6/18 from 5-8pm Souhegan High School Calvetti Turf Field, $60
This clinic is in addition to the excellent coaching goalkeepers receive at the 2 night HS clinic and the week day camp for grades 1-8. Do not miss this bonus opportunity to get extra attention from top coaches trained in this technical and specialized position.
Julie Munson, Southern New Hampshire University Head Coach
Kelli Braley, Souhegan High School Varsity Coach
Divisions for grades 1-8 (entering in fall)
Monday 7/30/18 - Friday 8/3/18 at Saint Anselm College
Grappone Stadium Turf Field from 9-noon $150
**All New Full Day option: 9am-4pm $300**
High School 2 Night Clinic
Wednesday, 8/8/18 and Thursday, 8/9/18 from 5-8pm at The Souhegan High School Calvetti Family Turf Field $75
2 Night Clinic for field players and goalkeepers entering grades 9-12
Receive high level instruction from 2 local college coaches:
- Carolyn King Robitaille-Head Coach, Saint Anselm College, USA Futures Site Director
- Julie Munson-Head Coach, Southern New Hampshire University, former Assistant Coach, Harvard University
- *8th graders who have team experience who also attend the morning session of Cave Girl Camp at Saint Anselm College 7/30-8/3 are allowed to attend the evening camp at Souhegan. At Cave Girl, we feel strongly that 8th graders need the fundamental skills provided at the morning session of our camp. However, we also see the importance of challenging those who are ready to take their skills to the next level. That is why we will offer these 8th graders the opportunity to attend the evening camp. Middle school students who do not fit these criteria cannot attend this High School Clinic. This way we can guarantee the competitive level for our high school players.
Tuesdays, 6/19/18-8/7/18 (only $95 for summer!)
Need a league that’s non-stop action? You found it! We play 7v7 round robin format (3 games play at a time). Players have many opportunities to touch the ball against different opponents because they play multiple games a night. Sign up individually, BUT you will be placed on a team with other members of your school team if they are present. Everyone is placed on a team every night based on who is in attendance that night. The younger grades receive instruction in addition to game play.
- Entering grades 1-8: Starts Tuesday, 6/19 (none 7/31 during camp week) 5-6pm at Southern New Hampshire University and the rest of the dates atThe Derryfield School Turf Field
- High School Division: Starting Tuesday, 6/26 from 6-8pm at The Derryfield School Turf Field and Southern New Hampshire University, Dr. George Larkin Turf Field (Players will be notified each week where they will play!)
- College Division: Starts Tuesday, 6/26 from 8-9pm Southern New Hampshire University, Dr. George Larkin Turf Field